Libramar - Maritime Downloads
Built as the USS Buchanan and later renamed Campbeltown, she was one of over flush-decked destroyers put into service towards the end of World War I. When Britain appealed to America in for the transfer of fifty vessels for anti-submarine duty, Buchanan was one of the first 'gift horses' to be transferred.
As part of the renowned Anatomy of the Ship series, this book provides the finest documentation of the Campbeltown , with a complete set of superb line drawings, supported by technical details and a record of the ship's service history. You can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any newsletter.
CAMPBELTOWN ANATOMY OF THE SHIP
Add a alert Enter prices below and click 'Add'. Alert if:.
New Price below. Used Price below.
Add Close. Add this book to a list You can add this book to any one of your lists. Report an issue Please describe the issue If you have noticed an incorrect price, image or just something you'd like to tell us, enter it below.
- Rembrandt: First Impressions?
- Destroyer Escort England by Ross.
- ANATOMY OF THE SHIP : THE DESTROYER ESCORT "ENGLAND".;
- The Doctrines of US Security Policy: An Evaluation under International Law?
- Inspector Cadaver (Inspector Maigret, Book 25).
- Ciba Foundation Symposium 50 - Peptide Transport and Hydrolysis.
Recommended by Booko. Historical Prices Loading This graph is for informational purposes only.
- Pain: New Essays on Its Nature and the Methodology of Its Study (Bradford Books);
- anatomy ship | eBay?
- naval: anatomy of the ship From Island Books.
- Handbook of Research Methods in Personality Psychology.
- Embedded System Design: Embedded Systems Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems.
Occasionally pricing data is captured incorrectly, through bugs in Booko or the stores supplying data, which may distort the graph, providing undue hope that even lower prices sometimes appear. Recently Updated.